Remotely measure patient glucose levels with the industry standard glucometers of reputed companies like Accu check , Roch , J&J augmented with Augment Health cellular hub.
Get the fastest and most accurate reading using an advanced measuring technique. All hub devices have a cellular SIM Card that is capable of working in 120 countries. Patient glucose readings level are send to HiPAA compliant cloud within seconds of the patient taking the readings and the provider is able to monitor them on a continuous basis.This allows the provider to make informed decisions based on comprehensive and continuous patient glucose level data.
Augment Health Blood Glucose Monitoring System consists of the industry standard meter itself, test strips, control solution and a bluetooth low energy hub that connects to these meters via bluetooth and transmits data to the portal via cellular connection. By integrating standard off the shelf glucometer into its ecosystem Augment Health has ensured that the transition of patients to Augment health glucose monitoring solution is seamless and they continue to use test strips that have been previously approved by their Medicare Program.
Why should you care:
Diabetes Type 1
1.25 million Americans Diabetes Type 1. 40,000 more will be diagnosed this year. This chronic illness stays with your patients for life, but with proper management, those suffering from Type 1 Diabetes can live full long lives. Working with your patients on medication compliance, diet, and exercise is a crucial part of that equation, but there’s something else you can do to help them stay on the path to a healthy, full life. Remote Patient Monitoring has helped many patients stay on track by keeping their doctors informed. The Augment Health glucose meter automatically streams data to your practice with no user intervention, so you can monitor your patient’s glucose levels and take action when you need to.
Diabetes Type 2
Type 2 Diabetes is the most common type of diabetes. When Type 2 Diabetes isn’t controlled and treated properly, patients often suffer from diabetes-related complications, like nerve and kidney damage. Remote patient monitoring devices built to measure and transmit your patient’s blood glucose levels can give you the information you need as a practitioner, to intervene when your patients need you most. Prevent diabetes complications and help patients monitor and control their Type 2 Diabetes — get proactive about patient care.
- Spill-resistant SmartPack® vial lets you take one and spill none.
- Place a small drop of blood anywhere along the end instead of on a tiny spot.
- Automatically logs results right to the dashboard.
- Industry standard test strips deliver advanced 10/10 accuracy for reliable results you can trust.
- Large, easy to read display makes it simple to see test results.
- Display: LCD
- Sample Size: 0.6 μl
- Power Supply: 2 3-volt coin-cell batteries (CR2032)
- Memory Capacity: 720 diary records and 30 control results
- Test Averages: 7, 14, 30, 90 days
- Dimensions: 76 x 48 x 16 mm (LWH)
- Weight: 43 g (with batteries)
- Data Transfer:
- Bluetooth® wireless technology and micro USB
- Cellular from Device Hub to Augment Health Portal