When a patient receives a Augment Health Blood Pressure Cuff, it’s fully configured and plug and play device — no smartphone, app, Bluetooth, or WiFi are required.
The Augment Health FDA Approved Blood Pressure Cuff provides practitioners like you the fastest and most accurate reading using an advanced measuring technique. All devices have a cellular SIM Card that is capable of working in 120 countries. Patient Blood pressure is automatically send to HiPAA compliant cloud within seconds of the patient taking the readings and the provider is able to monitor them on a continuous basis. For enhanced patient engagement the patients can also download a native application on their smart phones and continuously monitor their readings and trends via AI based graphical charts . The always available data access to the provider allows them to take better care of their high risk patients between the visits.
Why should you care:
Stay away from Hospitals
According to the American Heart Association more than three -fourths of adults over 65 could be diagnosed with high blood pressure. Experts say high blood pressure is under-recognized as a major contributor to cardiovascular diseases , including stroke , leading to premature disability and even institutionalization.
Better care between visits
When you take regular readings using Augment Health blood pressure cuff the readings are automatically transmitted to the device portal. This allows your provider to review them real time and do the intervention i.e, change the medication , call you for an in person visit , thereby ensuring that you remain in best of health. According to industry studies early intervention have prevented over 70% of admissions into the hospital.
- Systolic and diastolic measurement
- Pulse measurement
- Irregular heartbeat indicator
- In built cellular SIM card,roams in 120 countries
- Guest user does not transmit to patient record
- Can be disabled remotely if needed
- Support for 2nd user
- iOS/Android App for patient use
- Clinical Dashboard
- Four (4) replaceable batteries included
- LED display screen
- Transmission progress and completion indicators
- Users: 2 Users + Guest User
- Cuff Size: 22 cm to 42 cm (about 8.5″ – 16.5″)
- Memory: 100 readings with time stamp
- Measuring Range:
- Pressure: 40 – 280 mmHg
- Heart rate: 40 – 200 pulses/min
- Pressure: ± 3 mmHg
- Heart rate: ± 5%
- Cellular transmission: LTE, CatM1, NBIoT, 2G
- Communication Protocol: MQTT
- Power: 6V DC 4 x AA alkaline batteries
- 510(k) OTC clearance from FDA
- All relevant validation, safety testing etc has been completed as per FCC, IEC, EN, ANSI, AAMI requirements.